Monday, February 10, 2014

Feb 10 TRANSFERS

Dear Family and Friends,

Well the Transfer Announcements are here and due to a few complications, it has been decided that both Sister Flake and I will be transferred.  It kind of made it a bittersweet moment for the both of us. Also this is going to be a really short Email this week because we have a lot to do today.

We had a great baptismal service on Saturday of Brother Rodel and Brother Ceirel.  They are both so prepared and I am so excited for them.  Rodel is so great last week he worked with us and we are now teaching all his friends.  He knows so many people.  He was so prepared by the Lord and I am so happy that he is so strong.  Brother Ceriel is great too.  He was also so prepared by the Lord.

I am really going to miss this area so much.  I have been here for 6 months and I have learned so much from the members.  I love all of the investigators here and I am going to miss them so much.  Please pray for this area because we are both getting transferred so there will be two new missionaries here.  We are relying a lot on the Branch Mission Leader and the members to help this area progress.  I just hope that the new missionaries will love this area as much as we do.

It will be exciting to know what happens tomorrow, where I am going and who will be my new companion. Change always brings about much growth.  As much as it is hard to say goodbye I know that the Lord is preparing other souls in my next area for the gospel.

Love you all,

-Sister Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment