Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 21

~From what we know this is Heather's last email that we are going to be getting.~

Dear family and friends,

Well this has been a crazy week. There was a pretty large hurricane here on Tuesday we don't have power and probably won't for a month so my dear friends this will be my last email until I come home . I am in manilla right  now heading to the USA embassy to get cleared for my departure in month(aug 21). So you are lucky that you get this email.

So this week the hurricane hit is on Tuesday. We were perfectly safe in our apartment. But we watched homes destroyed and power lines topple. We traded our skirts in for t-shirts and shorts. We have been helped people clean up all week and just trying to cope with the disaster. Legaspi, sorsogon and bacon were hit the worst. We will continue the clean up into this week and maybe begin our prose letting later this week. Please keep all this people in your prayers.

Well I know this is short but I love you all thank you for everything. But I will see you all when I get home.
Sister Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment